It's been a fairly productive day. You'll see what the dough turned into here, I hiked the mountain (good Lord I am out of shape) with Tina, super fitness Mama (gasp, she's so patient with me), I had Mom over for lunch--leftover curried potatoes and other veggies from last night (yum) and a salad with feta, simple and all organic (Michael Pollen would be proud), and then (yes, Honey) I did some productive writing work (woo hoo).
I've got to go grab the boys from the trolley in about 10 minutes (here's a fairly recent sketch of the two knuckleheads).
Oh, Meet Rosie. She's 10 months old and the baby of the house, and my little princess. You'll see her among my other cast of animals from time to time. Rosie came to me about 3 months after my dad died. She looks like my Dad did: she's bearded, cuddly, and a total goofball. In some weird way Rosie has helped ease the new reality of the world without my dad in it.
Kenny just called, "Get in the car now mom." Toodles All.
No comments:
Post a Comment