Thursday, February 4, 2010
8:30am - kids are gone, kitchen is closed, bread is rising
Not bad for the first morning. I stuck to my guns. I opened my Cafe from 7 to 8am as promised and had a variety of breakfast foods available. Kenny made it down at 7:45am, Ben didn't make it at all (no breakfast for the 13 year old). We were able to leave on time to put the boys on the trolley to school, that saves money and time. I also was able to get bread going (this will be two loaves by tonight).
I'm thinking I might be able to sell bread to my neighbors. Another way to become self sufficient. Hmmmmm.
So is this successful so far? My kitchen is cleaner than it is left most mornings, I have bread going, the boys made it to the trolley...not bad.
toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment